Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well, then

this was definitely a failed project, wasn't it? I must say I somewhat expected that from the beginning; I've never been good at keeping a journal, and although there are certainly exciting experiences to be had abroad, I didn't think a new location would automatically transfer to a new habit.

I have been writing a bit in my paper journal, noting thoughts and taking down a few events in minimal detail. I have a fair number of pictures (thought not as many as I might like) to document my travels, and I shall link to all of those albums here. Overall, however, I suppose I shall just have to attempt to write down my experiences at a later date.

Right now, I'm procrastinating on studying for finals and writing a few papers, so I don't have time to describe anything.

Only a week left in Japan. I shall be taking the night bus to Hiroshima Wednesday night, and it'll probably all be downhill from there. I'm very ready to be back in the states. There are many things I haven't seen, but I'm honestly exhausted and terribly missing snow. Temperatures have been in the 50s and 60s here. It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit.

No comments: